"Fondant chocolate frappuccino"

 Hello, everyone. This is Kenshin.

 In Wednesday, I went to Starbucks with my friends to drink the new flavor in this month. The new frappuccino's name is "Fondant chocolate frappuccino".

 First, we went to Starbucks in the Niigata Station. But, this frappuccino for today was sold out in there. We were disappointed at this thing. So, we went to Starbucks in front of the Niigata Station. There were this frappuccino in this Starbucks. We became so happy.

 This frappuccino's taste is so delicious! Please drink it once for everyone!

 Thank you for reading.

コメント

  1. Hello Kenshin!! I thought the Starbucks's new product looks so delicious. I want to drink it!
    Do you have any custom that you recommend?

    返信削除
  2. That frappuccino looks very delicious. It was nice to be able to drink it. I would like to drink it too.

    返信削除
  3. Hi. You enjoyed the drink. I want to go starbucks.

    返信削除
  4. Hi, Kenshin. The drink looks delicious! I would like to drink it someday.

    返信削除
  5. Hi Kenshin.What a very tasty drink! I haven't been able to go out for a drink of the recent new product, so I'll go for a drink when the test is over.

    返信削除
  6. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Kenshin UP2