"Heavy snow"

 Hello, everyone. This is Kenshin.

 In Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, it blowed a hurricane and snowed. This weather was so bad. So, almost classes became online class. I stayed at home expect for the time when I worked my part-time job. When I went out to go to my workplace, the outside weather was too cold for me.

 In Friday, I did "yukikaki" in front of home about 30 minutes. "Yukikaki" is digging the snow by scoop, carrying this snow, and removing this snow.

 It is tired for me to do "yukikaki". Please do "yukikaki" for everyone.

Thank you for reading.

コメント

  1. Hi, Kenshin. I recently shoveled snow myself. It is very hard work, isn't it? Good luck with your snow shoveling during the winter.

    返信削除
  2. I don't know much about snow shoveling because it doesn't snow in my hometown, but it looks very hard. Thanks for your hard work.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Kenshin UP2