"Sendai trip"





 Hello, this is Kenshin Iida.

 In Saturday, I went to Sendai City of Miyagi prefecture by car with my high school friend.

 Firstly, we visited the Sendai Station. It was big and clear.

                 @ Sendai Station

 Secondly, we went to the "used clothes warehouse" in Sendai. There were many kinds of used clothes, and they were very cheap. I was able to buy two favorite clothes there, so I was happy.

Thirdly, we went to "Sendai PIT" to watch directly that rappers are doing "free style rap battle". "Free style rap battle" is the battle that rappers say what they want to say to the opponent each other. This is the most enjoyable in Sendai trip!

 Finally, we ate "gyutan". "Gyutan" is the famous food in Sendai, also it is very delicious!

                "Gyutan" set meal

 Sendai is nice! 

Thank you for reading.

   



 


コメント

  1. I also love Sendai and go there often. I envy you very much!

    返信削除
  2. It's a great trip. I often go Sendai city and eat gyutan. I know how delicious gyutan is too.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Kenshin UP2