"Butter caramel millefeuille frappuccino"

Hello, everyone. This is Kenshin.

In Wednesday, I went to the Niigata Station after school with my friends.

First, we went to "Mos Burger" in the Niigata Station to eat dinner. I ate "tobikiri" cheeseburger set. This hamburger is very delicious. Also, this onion ring and french fries of this set are very delicious too.


Next, we went to "Starbucks" in the Niigata Station to drink the new frappuccino.
This frappuccino's name is "Butter caramel millefeuille frappuccino"!


This frappuccino is very sweet and delicious. I was happy because I could drink it again this time. I want to drink the next new frappuccino! Everyone, please drink this frappuccino once!

Thank you for reading.

コメント

  1. Good night, Kenshin.
    Recently, I have just eaten hamburger of Mos Burger, too. It is also delicious.
    In addition, I sympathize!! Not only hamburger but also onion ring and french fries are very delicious, especially onion ring is too sweet!!

    返信削除
  2. That Frappuccino looks delicious, and I was curious! I'll try it.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Kenshin UP2