Magic baseball glove

 My artifact is my baseball glove. This color is yellow, near brown a little. It has some blemishes. This original color faded a little. This glove is very soft. The manufacture is mizuno. It is the baseball glove to be able to play for all position. And, this glove used in rubber-ball baseball.

  I started to play baseball when I was in winter of 2 grade student for elementary school because my father and brother have played baseball. I have been playing baseball since I was in winter of 2 grade student for elementary school. That's how much I love baseball.  Also, my grandfather likes baseball, too. So, I bought my grandfather it when I was elementary school student. I forgot the place where I bought it to my grandfather. I have used it from elementary school to junior high school, for about six years. This glove was said "magic glove" by everyone who belonged to the baseball team I entered because it was able to catch such the ball which I had difficulty with catching.

  The everyone said, "This is the magic glove!"

  I said, "Yes, but this is also my skill to catch the ball for me!"

  Thanks to this baseball glove, I could play baseball without the big mistake. And, I became to like to play baseball more.

  Nowadays, I don't used it because it was broken to cut the rope in this baseball glove by using it for a long time. However, it is important for me. This baseball glove gave me confidence to play baseball. I have cared it many times by glove cleaner and oil, so it was kept clean for a very long time. This baseball glove is my treasure!

  Recently, the number of children who is a lack of exercise is increasing. It is necessary for many people of Japan to have smartphone in modern society. In addition, almost children such a elementary school student have smartphone. So, the time when children use smartphone is increasing and children become a lack of exercise. Also, these are connected with reduction of the amount of study for children. And, it is connected with decline of basic academic skills for children.

  In order to solve this problem, I want children and students to play a lot of sports while having fun. If they will be able to know fun of exercise such me, they become to like exercise. Let's enjoy exercise!

  Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. Hello, kenshin. I understand your artifact. Your artifact looks very cool
    by using a lot of time. I like it!!! I think it is important to use one thing for a long time.
    Since I became a university student, the opportunities to exercise have decreased.

    返信削除
  2. Hello, Kenshin. I know that you love sports and play baseball. However, I don't know you play baseball when you were 2 grade student for elementary school ! I think that there are a lot of students who don't play sports. So I agree with your opinion.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Kenshin. I respect you for playing baseball without making the big mistake. It is very important to manage things so that we can be used for a long time. Futhermore, I used play sports, so I want children to play sports.

    返信削除
  4. I too played baseball in elementary and middle school. However, I did not become as good as you. Please continue to enjoy baseball!

    返信削除
  5. Hello, Kenshin! I can see from the photos that you took great care of it. I'm not good at ball games, but I like playing catch ball. However, I have not benn exercising much lately. The problem you think applies to me exactly. I want to follow your example and exercise!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Kenshin UP2