"High school friends"

 Hello, everyone. This is Kenshin.

In Friday, I played with my high school friends for the first time in a while.

We went to karaoke to sing many songs for a long time.


We sang all songs by all together. I was happy because I felt a sense of unity for us by singing many songs. Also, we got 90 score when we sing together.

I am lonely because I can't meet almost high school friends for a while. But, I am looking forward to the next time in spring vacation when I can meet my high school friends and I want to work hard.

Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. Hi, Kenshin. I thought it was amazing to get 90 points at karaoke. bravo!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Kenshin. I also went to karaoke the other day with some friends from junior high school. Spring break is in a month, and I'm sure we'll be playing soon.

    返信削除
  3. Hi Kenshin. I've never gone to karaoke. But 90 scores is so wonderful!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Kenshin UP2