"McFlurry"

 Hello, everyone. This is Kenshin.

In Wednesday, I played with my local friend.

First, we went to the gym to play sports. we played badminton for about 2 to 3 hours. I sweated a lot because I exercised for the first time in a long time.

After that, I ordered "McFlurry pretzel caramel" of "Holiday McFlurry" at the McDonald's drive-through with my friend to eat it.

                                           McFlurry pretzel caramel

This Flurry is very delicious. I thought that it is the best Flurry in McDonald's. It is limitted edition Flurry in McDonald. Please eat "McFlurry pretzel caramel" for everyone!

Also, I was so happy because the Japan national soccer team, "SAMURAI BLUE" beat Germany in FIFA World Cup.

I spent a nice day!

Thank you for reading!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Kenshin UP2