"Strawberry & velvet brownie frappuccino"

 Hello, this is Kenshin Iida.

In Tuesday, I went to "Starbucks" with my friends to drink the new drinks in November. This name is "Strawberry & velvet brownie frappuccino"!



It is very delicious, and I thought it may be the best frappuccino of Starbucks until now.

I wasn't able to drink the limited frappuccino in few days at Halloween of last month. This name is "Purple halloween frappuccino"! So, it was good for me to drink the frappuccino of Starbucks in this month.

Please drink this frappuccino if you don't drink!

Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. I want to try that frappuccino!
    Do you have other Starbucks drinks you would recommend?

    返信削除
  2. Hi Kenshin. I drank "Strawberry & velvet brownie frappuccino" too! It was so good, but I'm sure they'll sell out soon.

    返信削除
  3. I drank "Strawberry & velvet brownie mocha"! It was delicious.
    However, I want to drink that Frappuccino too!

    返信削除
  4. Hi Kenshin! It looks so delicious! Whenever I go to Starbacks, I always matcha cream frappuccino. I'll try to drink it next time!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Kenshin UP2