"Chinese food"

Hello, everyone. This is Kenshin.

In Wednesday, I went to the Niigata Station to play with my friends after school.

First, we went to the Chinese restaurant, "Amenbo" in the Niigata Station to eat the Chinese food. I visit there for the first time. I ate ramen-set with fried rice.

It was very delicious. Most of this restaurant's menus are cheap and delicious. I became to like there. Please go to "Amebo" once for everyone!

Next, we went to "karaoke" in front of the Niigata Station to sing songs for the first time in a while. We sang many songs at free time. I was tired because I sang too much for the first time in awhile. But, I could enjoy karaoke.

Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. Hi, Kenshin. Your picture looks so delicious! I have been to ”Amenbo” too. The Gomoku Soba there is delicious, so if you are having trouble with the menu, you should definitely try it. And I'm glad you had a good day.

    返信削除
  2. Good night, Kenshin.
    I have been to “Amenbo” too. In the past I've had the Ankake Gomoku Kata Yakisoba and the tantanmen. All of them are very tasty and reasonably priced, so I would like to keep going back.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Kenshin UP2