"Timberland Boots"

 Hello, everyone. This is Kenshin.

In Tuesday, the shoes which I wanted so long arrived. The shoes's name is "Timberland 6 INCH PREMIUM WATERPROOF BOOTS".


This boots color is black. I think that they are very cool!

Recently, I felt so cold in Niigata winter. And, I expected that it will snow in late December. So, I thought that I wanted black boots of "Timberland". But, this boots of this color were sold out at diffrent online site because they were too popular. One day, I found this boots at rakuten when I was looking for them at online shop. I decided to buy them. 

I like many kinds of shoes. I was happy because I could buy this Timberland boots I always wanted. I hope to wear this boots many times from now! 

Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. Hi, Kenshin. That's good to hear. I think you can wear it now, since it snowed for the first time this year on December 2 and is snowing again today.

    返信削除
  2. The boots are so cool! I can't survive winter at Niigata without boots.

    返信削除
  3. Hello,Thanks for the introduction to great shoes. I too bought some winter boots the other day in preparation for the snow.

    返信削除
  4. Those Timberland boots are so cool! I was also wondering whether to buy Timberland boots. I really envy you.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Kenshin UP2