Kenshin UP2

 Speaking of morning, it is "tamagoyaki" in Japan.

 "Tamagoyaki" is Japanese rolled omlette. It is the dish that I rolled eggs on the frying pan. This dish's history isn't well known for people, but egg dishes have a long history from Edo period. The method of cooking, seasoning and taste for "tamagoyaki vary from region to region. There is the sweet taste in East of Japan, the salty taste in Weste of Japan. By the way, I cook the former one.

 I cooked "tamagoyaki" for the first time when I was the elementary school student. Because of home economics's assignment, I cooked it in this time. I could complete to cook it because I was taught the way that I cooked it better by my mother. "Tamagoyaki" which I cooked for the first time was so delicious. I remeber the taste now when it is this time. I became to be good at cooking it and like to cook it since then. But, I didn't cook it in recent days. So, I decided to cook "tamagoyaki".

~List of ingredients~

・M size two eggs

・3 teaspoons sugar

・1/2 teaspoon salt

・1/2 teaspoon soy sauce

・a moderate amount of cooking oil

~List of tools~

・long chopsticks (or normal chopsticks)

・bowl

・flying pan for tamagoyaki (or normal flying pan)  

~Procedure to cook "tamagoyaki"~

1. First, prepare the above ingredients and tools. And, prepare noodle soup base, "mentsuyu" for the secret ingredient instead of soy sauce.

2. Second, mix M size two eggs, 3 teaspoons sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt ,a moderate amount of "mentsuyu" in the bowl by long chopsticks.

3. Third, pour a moderate amount of cooking oil on the flying pan for "tamagoyaki" and light the fire.

4. Next, fly a half of this liquid that was mixed on low heat, and roll it when we think that we can roll it.

5. After that, cook another it in a similar way, roll it while overlap to another it.

6. Finally, put the fire out, and present on the plate.

Complete!

 Food is connected with life. My stress can be decrease by eating dishes. But, it is bad for my health to eat them too much. So, I care that I eat too much and I often exercise. And, I am strong to morning. I can wake up early in the morning when I must wake up such time. By doing these, I keep my health. We can spend a nice day and keep our health when we can wake up early in the morning, so everyone please cook "tamagoyaki" for breakfast or lunch box in the morning!

Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. Hi, Kenshin!
    I want to eat you made Tamagoyaki!!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Kenshin. I like Tamagoyaki. So, I often make it.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Kenshin.
    The tamagoyaki at my house is sweet, so I'd like to try your salty one too.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿