"My older brother"

 Hello, everyone. This is Kenshin.

 In January 15, I went out to the place where I wanted to go with my older brother.

 First, we went to the famous baseball shop, "Kitanoya" in Niigata to buy my late birthday present. I wanted the new batting gloves for some time. I found the cool ones in this shop, so my older brother bought me them as my late birthday present. I was glad. I will play baseball harder than ever.

 Next, we went to the ramen shop, "Futen" to eat ramen. Also, my older brother bought me the mixing noodle. This is "Maze-soba. We ate "sirunashi-karaniku-maze-soba". It is so delicious.

 Thanks to my brother, this day became the good day. He is the great older brother!

Thank you for reading.

コメント

  1. Hi, Kenshin.
    I have been to Futen, but I don't eat its mazesoba. I'll eat it when I go to Futen next time.

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. Good afternoon, Kenshin.
    Your brother is a very nice man and I can feel how good your relationship is.
    I have been to Futen several times and I love Futen's maze soba very much.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Kenshin UP2