"UNP baseball club"

 Hello everyone, this is Kenshin.

In Wednesday, the retire game for 4th grade students of UNP baseball club was carried out in HARD OFF ECO stadium Niigata.

when I hit a ball

I have belonged to UNP baseball club and played baseball since I entered UNP. Thanks to 4th grade students, I could play baseball enjoyably.

In this game, we carried out for "4th grade students team vs 1st and 2nd and 3rd grade students team". I played for center and pitcher. This game score is 10 to 9, 4th grade students team won. I thought that they were strong again.

I enjoyed this baseball game! Thank you for 4th grade sthdents!

Also, I thought that I playded hard for baseball!

Thank you for reading. 

コメント

  1. Hello Kenshin. Your blog is very interesting! I bet that match was very close with the score being so close.I used to play baseball too, so next time we have time, let's play catch!

    返信削除
  2. Good afternoon, Kenshin.
    The picture is nice!! Through your blog, you must enjoy the match. And your figure to respect others' players is also wonderful!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Kenshin UP2