"Holiday"

 Hello, everyone. This is Kenshin.

In Saturday, I could take a rest all day long. I always work part-time job on Saturday and Sunday. So, this rest for all day long is for the first time in a while.

First, I went to "sukiya" to eat "gyudon" with my university friend. In short, "Gyudon" is the beef bowl. I ate "takana-mentai-mayo gyudon" for the first time. This gyudon is very delicious.

                                    Takana-Mentai-Mayo-Gyudon

After that, we went to many recycle shops to see many used clothes. The recycle shop's name is "2nd street". I didn't buy used clothes, but I was glad because I see many interesting used clothes.

I could spent a satisfying day, so I was very happy!

Thank you for reading!


コメント

  1. Good night, Kenshin.
    I also have a part-time job, so I understand that holidays when I don't have a part-time job are very precious and satisfying.
    Sukiya's takana mentaiko mayo beef bowl is so delicious!
    I often order it when I go to Sukiya!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Kenshin. I kike Takana-mentai-mayo-gyudon too. I haven`t been to Sukiya for a while, so I want to go eat There for the first time in a while.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Kenshin UP2